Tuesday 29 November 2016

Mushroom Home

Its blog challenge reminder day at Oddball Art, our theme this month is fantasy.

I've been meaning to make some new home cards for a while now and I thought this image no 309 from Oddball Art would be both different and perfect.  If you click on the link it will take you to Lizzy's shop where you can use my code DTANDREA10 to get yourself 10% off.
 
I've coloured this image using a combination of Copics, ProMarkers and polychromos pencils.

 
A single layered card, I've doodled a border with biro, added three silver dragonfly charms and used a sentiment from Lili of the Valley coloured with ProMarkers.

Hope you love my inspiration for today
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
The Pencil Case - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes



5 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely clean design, great image and beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card with us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x

suzanne2 said...

This is beautiful, I love the image and would like to buy it but I can't find the link you mentioned, am I being daft? Lol
Your colouring is amazing too.


Jane Savage said...

Stunning colouring, Andrea! Such a fab image too, so perfectly suited to your CAS design!
Thank you for joining us at both The Pencil Case and Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

Sarah Bell said...

Hi Andrea! I love these toadstalls! - Thanks for joining in the Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Sarah DT - http://magentasnowflake.blogspot.co.uk/

ccheney said...

Love your card! Great coloring on the image! Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage. Cindy (DT)