Wednesday 15 June 2016

I am Cat

This cat looks very pleased with itself, either that or its just had some cream!  This is an image from Drawn by Krista who is sponsoring us at the Outlawz Sketch challenge for June.


This image is part of Cute Kitty Thank You, I love You.  I've coloured it as a white cat so the red collar pops.  The image has been cut out with a Spellbinders dies

Here's our sketch for today


I've used design papers from Santoro and Maya Designs as well as black card stock to add a border.


I've moved the ribbon (ric-rac) on the sketch so it's on the design paper behind the image and instead of using buttons I've used some letter beads to make the sentiment "I am cat" the image reminded me of a book I saw in Waterstones called I am  Cat :D

Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafty Friends - Based on a Book (I am a Cat by Soseki Natsume)
Show us Your Pussies - Furry-Thing Goes
Digi Choosday - Add a Sentiment
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Use a Die Cut
Crafting with an Attitude - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

7 comments:

Victoria Rowson said...

Oh my. This image is adorable!! Great card x

ike said...

That is really cool - I love the design and that sure is one super cute kitty :-D
Thank you very much for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)

IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

anncreatief said...

Fabulous card and beautiful colours . Thank you for joining us at CC&CC challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck
Anneke DT

Tammy said...

This is adorable, I love that cat image!

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining our challenge with your lovely card. Good luck and hope you can join us again.
Diane Louise (Team Leader at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

Anonymous said...

Sooooo cute, totally agree he's looking very pleased with himself. Thanks for joining us for the 'Add a sentiment' challenge at Digi Choosday.
Gail Digi Choosday DT
http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Moni said...

Beautiful card!!!Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenges.-Monica DT