Wednesday 11 May 2016

Marshmallow time

This little cutie is from Cre8tive Hands our sponsor at the Ouzlawz Sketch challenge for May
The image has been coloured with Copic and I've just used some design paper to frame him.

Here's our sketch for today


I've pretty much stuck with it this week, so this card can be used for a guy or a girl.

Design papers are from Lili of the Valley and I've used some red card stock.

The only embellishment I've used are some black gems

Hope to see you at the challenge
Andrea x

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges
2 Crafty Girls - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I just love bears, great job. Thanks for playing our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!
Leanne DT/LPCF

Rae Ann said...

Such wonderful colors you chose for this. I think the CAS layout really lets him take center stage.

Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.